(15) But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all; ( Matthew 12:15 KJV) Something has been on my heart lately. It seems that everywhere that I turn. Whether it's a fellow blogger or something I see on the television. I hear people talking… Continue reading It Happened In The FOLLOWING…
(38) Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house. (39) And she had a sister Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word. (40) But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to… Continue reading What Is Needful
(8) Be sober, be vigilant; because of your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. (1 Peter 5:8 KJV) The month of August I experienced a lot of attacks from the enemy. From being spiritually attacked fighting depression and discouragement. To being physically ill. I'm still getting over… Continue reading When The Enemy Comes
(12) Hope deferred maketh the heart sick, but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life. (Proverbs 13:12 KJV) In June I was watching the NBA Draft. As I was watching these young NBA hopefuls eagerly awaiting for their names to be called. One of the players caught my attention. It had been… Continue reading Hope Deferred
(3) And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest. (4) Again he said unto me Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. (Ezekiel 37:3-4 KJV) May I ask you a question? How… Continue reading These Dry Bones
(11) Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state that I am, therewith to be content. (Philippians 4:11 KJV) Something has been bothering me these past few weeks. I love to read other people's blogs and get a sense of their personalities. Some bloggers inspire me to keep… Continue reading Temporary Happiness or Permanent Contentment?
(23) The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way. (24) Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand. (Psalm 37:23-24 KJV) Can anyone tell me what these following people have in common? Corrie Ten Boom, Bessie… Continue reading Order My Steps