(31) And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: (32) But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. ( Luke 2: 31-32) Jesus was forewarning Peter of what was to come. Jesus had a plan… Continue reading Strengthen Your Brother
(1) And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The Lord hath not appeared unto thee. (2) And the Lord said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod. (3) And he said, Cast it on the… Continue reading What’s In Your Hand?
(10) Again, Jesse made seven of his sons to pass before Samuel. And Samuel said unto Jesse, The Lord hath not chosen these. (11) And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are these all thy children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel unto Jesse, send and fetch… Continue reading Overlooked But Chosen
I was just nominated for The Sunshine Bloggers Award! This nomination really took me by surprise! I want to first start off by thanking my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! For he knows when we need to be encouraged to keep moving Forward! Next I would like to thank Ama who has an amazingly… Continue reading Sunshine Blogger Award
(29) And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field and he was faint: (30) And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage, for I am faint: therefore was his named called Edom. (31) And Jacob said, Sell me this day your birthright. (32) And Esau said,… Continue reading What’s It Worth To You?
(15) And God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall be her name. (16) And I will bless her, and give her a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall… Continue reading At This Set Time
For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. (Romans 11:29) In 2007 God told me that I would write for him. Up until then I liked to write what I would not exactly call romance novels, but fiction non the less. I loved the idea of creating something from nothing. That I could… Continue reading Gifts & Callings