(16) And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hands of his two daughters; the Lord being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city. (17) And it came to pass, when they brought them forth… Continue reading Can’t Look Back
And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto death. (Revelation 12:11 KJV) I'm not going to lie...this is the hardest blog that I have ever had to post. Some of you may ask, well then why post it? The… Continue reading Overcame (My Testimony)
(21) Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. (22) Professing themselves wise, they became fools, (23) And they changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image like to corruptible man, and to birds,… Continue reading Where Do You Stand?
(19) God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? (Numbers 23:19 KJV) How many people is waiting for the promises of God to come to… Continue reading Not a Man
Be still and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. (Psalm 46:10 KJV) I am in a season of tiredness. Tired of being criticized because I am who I am and my actions does not measure up to how someone else feels that… Continue reading Be Still
(31) What shall we then say then to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us. (Romans 8:31 KJV) I thought about titling this blog if God be for us. As it says in the scripture, but I wanted to make it more personal. I wanted the people who read this… Continue reading If God Be For Me
(35) And it came to pass, that as he was come nigh unto Jericho, a certain blind man Sat by the way side begging: (36) And hearing the multitude pass by, he asked what it meant. (37) And they told him, that Jesus of Nazareth passeth by. (38) And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou son… Continue reading Do Not Pass Me By