Be still and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. (Psalm 46:10 KJV) I am in a season of tiredness. Tired of being criticized because I am who I am and my actions does not measure up to how someone else feels that… Continue reading Be Still
(31) What shall we then say then to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us. (Romans 8:31 KJV) I thought about titling this blog if God be for us. As it says in the scripture, but I wanted to make it more personal. I wanted the people who read this… Continue reading If God Be For Me
(35) And it came to pass, that as he was come nigh unto Jericho, a certain blind man Sat by the way side begging: (36) And hearing the multitude pass by, he asked what it meant. (37) And they told him, that Jesus of Nazareth passeth by. (38) And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou son… Continue reading Do Not Pass Me By
(28) For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitting not down first, and the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it. (29) Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it began to mock him, (30) Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to… Continue reading Count The Cost
(31) And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: (32) But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. ( Luke 2: 31-32 KJV) Jesus was forewarning Peter of what was to come. Jesus had a… Continue reading Strengthen Your Brother
(1) And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The Lord hath not appeared unto thee. (2) And the Lord said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod. (3) And he said, Cast it on the… Continue reading What’s In Your Hand?
(10) Again, Jesse made seven of his sons to pass before Samuel. And Samuel said unto Jesse, The Lord hath not chosen these. (11) And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are these all thy children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel unto Jesse, send and fetch… Continue reading Overlooked But Chosen